For current up-to-date information check out the Calendar
Here is the Agenda that you can scroll through.
Note to Parents
The Student Handbook and other resources can be
found on the Parent Information page.
8:05 - First Bell
8:10 - School Begins
9:50-10:00 - Morning Break
11:30 -12:05 First Lunch-
11:40 -12:15 Second Lunch-
1:30-1:40 - Afternoon Break
2:30 - School Ends
Wednesday, same schedule as above, except no afternoon break and students are released at 1:30PM.
8:10 AM - 10:50 AM (Morning)
11:50 AM - 2:30 PM (Afternoon)
8:10 AM - 10:20 AM (Morning)
11:50 AM - 1:30 PM (Afternoon)
If you would like a printed copy: Century Bell Schedule
| Century Elementary
Home of the STARS
- SAGE Testing (End-of-Year Tests)
April 14th - May 16th: Sage tests are sanctioned by the State of Utah and are important because they show how students perform academically. See Note!
- Nutrition & Exercise Contest - Sponsored by Box Elder School District, this activity called, "Eat Smart to Play Hard" will help studetns and their families eat healthier. For more information see note from Century Cooks.
Wear a Blue Century shirt, team shirt, or school colors every Friday. It's about having school spirit every Friday!
PTA Membership Form
PTA has the following reminders:
- It's that time of year again! Are You EXCITED! It is
Friday, May 2nd.
Bear River City Park @ 4:30 p.m.
- Contributions are appreciated:
Kindergarten: Princess - Dress Up/ Tractors
First Grade: Hot Wheels - Matchbox / Barbie
Second Grade: Movie-Game-Family Night
Third Grade: Sports / Fitness
Fourth Grade: Gardening
Fifth Grade: Outdoor Fun / Water Activities
Thanks for your willingneess to make our school a better place.
Thanks to the PTA for decorating our doors!
Century School's Mission is to provide all students with a postive and challenging learning experience which will empower them to become respopnsible and productive citizens of the world.
- All students can learn.
- Student learning is the chief priority at Century School.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and community share the responsibility for advancing the schools mission.
SCHOOL COMMUNITY COUNCIL
Monday, April 7, 2014
2:45 P.M. Conference Room
Review minutes from February 3, 2014 School Community
Review and Complete School LAND Trust Plan for the 2014-2015
Sign the School Community Council/Trust Land Committee Signature
SCHOOL COMMUNITY COUNCIL Agenda
If you have questions or concerns throughout the year, feel free to contact me at your convenience. You can contact me by phone at:
279-2651 or email at